Get it out of the way.
Now begin to sympathize with me... I am a suffering soul.
(please wear your most sarcastic hats)
- With all my TV shows either cancelled, ending or wrapped up for the season, I have nothing to do with my evenings this summer. What will I watch on TV now? What will I DVR? My DVR and life are so empty.
- My phone is so slow with all the apps I have running on it. It takes me 7 seconds to get into FB. How am I supposed to keep my 442 best friends updated of what I ate and what I am wearing and the pictures I have taken. FML.
- The Starbucks on my way to work gets my name wrong EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I am totally giving them the silent treatment now. But that means, I don't have my favorite Caramel Ribbon Crunch Crème Frappuccino every morning. Where else am I going to get 500 delicious calories? FML
- It is summer now and I have nothing to wear.
- I hate it when the 'ENTER' key on the keyboard doesn't work on forms. I hate it that I have to find the mouse and point the cursor to click. I have to move my hands! I have to coordinate my hand and a pointer. That's so much work. My life is miserable.
- I watch some old re-runs on ON-DEMAND and they do not have fast-forward. I have to sit through so many ads. It's slowly killing me, inch by inch.
- The Brownie Brittle Salted Caramel that I bought just doesn't have enough salted caramel on it. I have to eat a ton to get the aftertaste of salted caramel. Boo Hoo Hoo. (Btw, please try Brownie Brittle - to die for!)
- Some sites do not expand well on my phone and I have to wait to get my laptop to read them. Way too much stress in my life.
- I hate it that I have only 6 skips on Pandora. Because some days Pandora is totally PMSing and plays such terrible songs. I had to listen to terrible music on my walk through Times Square today. Just terrible.
- I needed a vacation to recover from my vacation but I didn't get any days off. FML.
- All of the foods that my friends list on MYFITNESSPAL is throwing me off my pretentious diet plan. Stop eating good stuff you guys, it makes me crave them. ARGH!
- My chips bag makes so much noise that I can't hear the TV. Why can't they put them in a quieter bag instead? The same thing happens to me in public places and then everyone knows that this fat lady is sneaking chips. FML.
- I borrowed out all my favorite books from the Library and I just don't know how I will finish all of them before the due date. OMG, such a predicament.
- I wanted to write 15 of them here ....but I realized that I don't have any more of these real life crisis. Wahhhh!
For the record, I laugh real hard at First World Problems.
Please please share your first world problems here... cmon!
Please find indigoandviolet on Facebook (or just click here) and LIKE for updates!