2. I just hate it when I dress real sharp and come to a meeting to realize that it's a teleconference with just one other person sitting there.
3. I just hate it when that person comes in the next day and I have worn the same outfit to salvage it.
4. I just hate it when someone decides to talk to me when I get into a bathroom stall. Listen Lady, I have my pants down. Do you really want to ask me how my kids are doing when my butt is exposed a few feet away from you?
5. I just hate it when the conversation that I was eavesdropping on, goes down a notch in volume. Hello? Don't be rude.
6. I just hate it when I have the last toilet paper and now have to replace it. Sometimes I see that and decide to not go until later.
7. I just hate it when I come back later and now more urgently to find that BK used it up and hasn't changed the roll.
8. I just hate it when I have gotten snug in bed and then realized that I need water or worse, need to pee and even worse that BK has not changed that toilet roll.
9. I just hate it when the kids do the most darnedest things and most cutest things off camera.
10. I just hate these pics!